Personnel Staffing in Birmingham, AL
Employers seeking to fill specific roles with talented people often face staffing problems. This is because various challenges often arise, such as seasonal employment, shifting supply and demand, or filling in for temporary employee absences. Fortunately, InTIME Staffing helps you find short-term help.
We also assist with discovering, vetting, and hiring for permanent positions.
Staffing agencies help to fulfill any open positions in your company. InTIME staffing offers multiple advantages, such as rigorous screening processes, thorough background checks, and knowledgeable job recruiters. Our staffing company provides many benefits, including:
- Access to an extensive employee database
- In-house human resource services
- A tried-and-true hiring process
- Reduced overtime and labor costs
- Flexible employment options
Types of Employment
Understanding the different employment types we offer helps you find the right employees for your and your business’s needs. InTIME Staffing allows you to fill temporary positions, test different candidates for a permanent position, or hire someone directly through our staffing company. We hire for various industries, including:
- Administrative positions like receptionists, accountants, and customer service representatives
- Skilled trade workers like plumbers, electricians, and welders
- Warehouse and industrial positions like shipping and receiving, quality inspection, and entry-level machine operation
- Hospitality employees like housekeepers, concierges, and groundskeepers
- Transportation drivers for vehicles like tractor-trailers, flatbed trucks, and small hazmat vehicles
- Medical personnel like nurses, billing specialists, and medical receptionists
The InTIME Staffing Hiring Process
Our agency acts as your business partner during the personnel staffing process. Each applicant must meet specific standards to join our team, giving you peace of mind while finding the right person for your open position. We match potential InTIME employees with your job by ensuring they match your job requirements, have the right industry experience, and fit in with your company’s values.
Before matching you with potential employees, our professionals check into applicants’ backgrounds for necessary job elements, including:
InTIME Staffing checks employee documentation through E-Verify, ensures social security verification, and establishes the authenticity of degrees and certificates.
Our personnel staffing experts call and verify each applicant’s employment history, barring the potential for dishonest employees.
Other Safety Checks and Screenings
We perform background and credit checks and request driving records to ensure each of our employees practices safety at work and home. In addition, we offer multiple forms of drug screenings, including:
- Hair follicle
After we’ve checked out every angle of a potential applicant, we reach out to the client to set up a formal interview. Applicants who impress client hiring managers may receive their schedule, dress code, and other employment requirements. The benefits of working with InTIME Staffing don’t end once a client accepts an applicant into their employment.
No-Stress Human Resources Services
Personnel staffing with our agency gives you access to professional agency-provided human resource services. From paychecks and compliance issues to health insurance and tax forms, our staffing company takes over the paperwork and allows you to focus on what your company does best. InTIME human resource specialists handle various tasks, including:
- Payroll services
- Tax documents
- Medical insurance
- Workers’ compensation
- Legal Compliance
In addition, our professional staff stays up-to-date on legal compliance standards by using a combination of continued education, training, staffing software upgrades, and more. Our compliance standards work and change with HR-related programs and associations, including:
- Affordable Care Act
- Equal Opportunity Commission
- Family Medical and Leave Act
- Tax withholdings
- Discrimination claims
- Sexual harassment claims
Some Perks of Working with InTIME Staffing in Birmingham, AL
InTIME Staffing has experience finding the fit for an employer and job candidate. Any time you feel a candidate does not meet your company’s needs, we’re here to help you navigate the murky waters of replacement. Other staffing benefits include:
- The ability to easily replace low-performing employees
- Hiring access for multiple open positions
- Easy transitions for temporary to direct-hire employees
- Hire at peak times and let go during slow ones
- Quickly find employees who match your requirements
Personnel Staffing Near Me: Hire the Best Candidates with InTIME Staffing
If you’re looking for “personnel staffing near me,” take advantage of easier job recruitment in Birmingham, AL. Call InTIME Staffing at (205) 258-2585 to schedule a consultation and discuss your employment needs today.